Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats
Creamy oats with warming hints of cinnamon and sweet raisins throughout. Topped with coconut yogurt for added deliciousness. Perfect for on the go or meal prepping.
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk, (or any plant based milk)
- 1/4 cup dairy free vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raisins, (and extra to top)
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop plant based vanilla protein
- fruit to top like sliced banana or blueberries
- 1 scoop psyllium husk, (for added fiber)
Pour all contents into a jar and mix well. I like to put the lid on it and give it a good shake.
Place in the fridge for 4 hour or overnight (recommended) and serve in the morning warm or cold with your fave latte or tea.
Top with your fave fixings like extra raisins, banana slices, or blueberries.
- This recipe serves 2 so if you need to make more just double or triple it. You can put it in a large bowl give it a good mix and evenly pour it into mason jars.
- If you want to add things like protein powder or psyllium husk you can add it right in with the rest of the ingredients and let it sit overnight.