Santa Chia Pudding Jello Parfaits (Sugar Free)
These Santa Chia Pudding Jello Parfaits are sugar free, creamy, vanilla-y, and the perfect little treat to have Christmas morning.
For the Vanilla Chia Pudding Layer
- 1 15oz can of organic coconut milk or cream
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut , (optional)
- 1 tbsp monkfruit sweetener, (or your sweetener preference)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
For the Jello Layer
- 1 box (20g) Strawberry Jell Dessert, (sugar free see notes)
- Coconut Whip Cream
- handful of fresh berries, ie. raspberries, strawberries, etc.
- sprinkle of shredded coconut
Place all ingredients for the chia pudding in a large bowl and mix it until it's well combined.
Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge to set. It will be set in 4 hours.
Make the sugar free strawberry jello according to package instructions.
Pour warm liquid into jars evenly and place in the fridge to set.
Once both chia pudding and jello are firmly set you can assemble the parfaits.
Add chia pudding on top of the set jello, top with your fave coconut whip, berries and coconut. Serve and Enjoy!
- You can find the Sugar Free Jello Dessert I use here.
- You can find the keto friendly powdered sweetener I use here.
- Both Chia Pudding and Jello will be set at 4 hours but I like to make this the night before consumption for max chia seed absorption.