Chocolate Chia Pudding With Added Fiber
Made with unsweetened almond milk and cacao for your chocolate super food pleasures, this is deliciously perfect for breakfast or as a snack and loaded with healthy fiber.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or keto friendly maple flavored syrup , (see below)
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Place all ingredients in a jar and shake until combined well. Place in the fridge to set. After 10 minutes of being in the fridge go back in and give it a good stir or shake again.
Will thicken up and be ready to eat within 2 hours but I prefer to leave it in the fridge overnight.
When ready to eat serve up with coconut whip and berries. If not doing keto you can add bananas and granola, the choices are endless. Enjoy!
- Any plant milk will work just make sure it's unsweetened.
- This is the keto friendly maple flavored syrup I use here.
- The Psyllium Husk Powder I use here. They also sell this same exact brand in Trader Joe's.