Vegan Bruschetta and Arugula Flatbread Pizza with a Balsamic Glaze
Delicious easy recipe with immense flavor. Enjoy this homemade flatbread pizza using fresh bruschetta, arugula, vegan cheese, and a sweet balsamic glaze.
- 1 organic flatbread pizza, (pre made)
- 1-2 slices vegan cheese
- 1/2-1 cup fresh bruschetta, (made ahead of time, recipe below)
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic glaze, (less or more to your liking)
- salt/pepper to taste
Preheat oven according to flatbread pizza instructions. Usually it's 350F.2. Take vegan cheese slices and spread over flatbread by breaking it up into squares. Evenly distribute it. 3. Place 1/2 cup or 1 cup bruschetta on top followed by the 1 cup (or more) of arugula.4. Pop into the oven to bake for 15 minutes. When done remove from oven and give it a minute to set then drizzle on the balsamic glaze and sprinkle with salt and pepper. 5. Cut into slices, serve and enjoy immediately. Keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy for lunch the next day!
- You can add more or less of anything in this recipe.
- I like to add fresh arugula on top too after it comes out of the oven.
- Make the bruschetta ahead of time. You can find the recipe for that here.