PB&J Thumbprint Cookies
Easy breezy no bake vegan (keto) cookies are peanut buttery and filled with keto friendly jam and topped with a heavenly vanilla glaze.
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 0.5 cup coconut flour
- 5 tbsp keto friendly maple flavored syrup, (see notes) or regular maple syrup if not following keto
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tbsp creamy natural peanut butter, (see notes)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp sugar free jam,, per cookie
- 0.5 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Sugar, (see notes)
In a large bowl combine all cookie ingredients and mix well.
Line baking dish with parchment paper, take tbsp size dough and roll it into balls. Using the back of a spoon or your thumb, gently press center to make indentation. I like to spray a spoon with coconut oil spray so it doesn't stick to the cookies.
Fill cookies with jam of choice then place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set or you can do overnight.
Mix powdered sugar and almond milk until thick icining forms. To make the icing thicker, add more powdered sugar and to make it thinner add more almond milk. Preference on consistency. I like to ice my cookies when I take them out of the freezer to eat, but you can do it before hand as well.
When ready to serve, remove from freezer and Enjoy!
- Keto friendly maple flavored syrup I use is here.
- Can sub any nut butter in place of peanut butter.
- This is the keto friendly powdered sugar I used for the icing here.