Top 12 Holiday Gifts for Mom Under $50
There is no harder task than shopping for us Moms — amirite?! Sometimes we (moms) find ourselves shopping for ourselves. I mean the men are great sure, but can we really trust them with getting us what we really want? Well this year I put together this easy peasy roundup of the Top 12 Holiday Gifts For Mom Under $50. It doesn’t get much simpler than this. It’s the small things we appreciate, right moms?
The gifts I put here are good for everyday use so they won’t get thrown to the side and forgotten about. I personally love Mom Mugs so I just had to put one in there along with some arm candy and cozy foot wear. But we’ll get into all the details below.
- Honest Baby Arrival Gift Set– Being just under $50 this is perfect for the new mom because diapers and wipes go so fast and there can never be too many. This set includes 7 essential items made with safe and natural ingredients to make those first days even more delightful for both baby and mom. The set is wrapped in a beautiful lightweight reusable wooden box made from sustainable paulownia wood — perfect for art and crafts, diaper storage, photos, toys, and more!
- I’m The Boss Apron– This comically gift is perfect for mom! While we are usually cooking and baking it up in the kitchen we’d like to do it in style…if ya don’t mind. An apron is a thoughtful, practical gift moms can use and enjoy for years to come.
- I Love That You’re My Mom Throw Pillow– What a great way to remind your mom that you love and appreciate her! This pillow is great because it can be placed anywhere in the house. Living room, bedroom, den, play room, you get the idea.
- Hello C L E O P A T R A – Third Eye Chakra Purple Agate Healing Crystal Bracelet– If you want to get fancy and give your mom some awesome healing energy and protection this is your go to for arm candy. Not only does it look gorgeous, the agates are also grounding stones. They help obtain a better physical/emotional balance and work to raise consciousness. Something we all could use a little help in.
- Honest Aromatic Soy Candles– For those mommy moments when we get some quiet time and are able to read a book, sip some tea, and perhaps binge watch our favorite shows on Netflix. These scented candles will delight mom with aromatherapy from pure essential oils and extracts. Long-lasting non-GMO† soy wax ensures hours of much-deserved delight and relaxation.
- Organic Chamomile with Lavender– This soothing tea settles your nervous system and relaxes your digestive system, especially good when stressed or tense, which can essentially be everyday when your a woman let alone a mom. *Non-GMO Project verified; All Ingredients Certified Organic; 40% Fair Trade Certified ingredients.
- Script Mom Picture Frame– This is one of my favorites because you get to put one of your shared, loving moments in this frame. I “heart” you is impressed into the base and we know loving moments create great memories.
- Turquoise Journal– Any writing journal will do I just wanted to give you the idea. Journals are a great way to express ourselves through writing. You don’t have to be a writer to journal. Journaling helps release pent up emotions or frustrations. We cleanse ourselves of stress and negative thoughts but we also set good, positive intentions as well. Journaling is useful for anything snd many situations. Just think…diary.
- Best Mom Ever Mug– Mugs make the perfect gift for mom for any occasion. For the avid coffee or tea drinker, you cannot go wrong!
- Messy Hair Yoga Pants Mom Life Funny T-shirt– I couldn’t of said it better myself. This is perfect for those chill days where you want to make a statement but also look cute. Can be worn anywhere and at anytime! Trust me, moms will appreciate this one.
- Naughty to Nice Gift Set– Created without harsh ingredients that can be overly drying to skin, these little ‘lumps’ of coal are pretty much the best gift you can give your mom’s skin this season. Charcoal absorbs impurities and purifies congestion without drying out skin. Use these staples as part of your beauty routine for smoother, brighter, younger-looking skin in less than 15 minutes. This giftable duo comes in special holiday sizing and is packaged inside a limited edition red box!
- Cozy Christmas Socks Stocking Stuffer– Us moms are on our feet all the live long day. It’s nice to put on some comfy socks, curl up in bed or on the couch, and cozy up with some hot cocoa and of course a foot massage!
I hope you enjoy these easy gifts as much as I do. It’s the simplicity that I love and I know other moms do too. Most of us don’t really need over the top presents, just some thoughtful gifts that come from compassion and love. Happy Holidays!
*This post contains affiliate links.