Cinna-Roll Your Crepe
1 c organic gluten free oat flour
1 1/2 c almond milk
1 tbsp cacao powder
2 flax eggs (or regular eggs)
1 tsp vanilla extractFilling
1 1/2 c raisins
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients well using a hand mixer or blender.
- Pour batter into prepared baking sheet. Gently move it around a little so it takes on the rectangular shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Place all filling ingredients into a processor and run for about a minute. It won’t be completely smooth and creamy but that’s ok.
- Take your large crepe out of the oven.
- Spread the filling all over as much as you can.
- Take a knife or pizza cutter and cut vertically about tan inch and a half apart.
- Roll them up and top with yogurt. (I use a coconut milk base yogurt)
- For extra zazzz drizzle a little maple syrup on top. Enjoy!