Six Crystals For Anxiety
Friends! Crystal Lovers and the like, Happy Freaking New Year! I was on a bit of a hiatus for the holidays, getting things sorted out and organized. I have new projects in the works for the new year and I needed some time to disconnect to connect so that I can come back and give you my full 200%!
Now that I’m back I thought to myself instead of starting the new year frantic why not start it the opposite of how I normally feel in the beginning of the year and that’s nice and slow. No need for fast paced. I feel we need to get out of that mindset and move more into a calm, peaceful time. Creating and tranquil, serene atmosphere, relieving stress, and doing more of what feels right is whats in the crystals for all of us this year.
Which leads me to:
Six Crystals for Anxiety
Anxiety is unfortunately extremely prevalent in the current day and age. Most people will experience it at some point in their life. It may make it difficult to concentrate or be present in the moment. It can paralyze people from going out in the world and living their best life. Fortunately there are many ways to combat anxiety like these Six Crystals I talk about. There are other ways like meditation, yoga, and aromatherapy too, which can all be super helpful tools that you can also incorporate the use of crystals with! I love using crystals in conjunction with any other healing modality. I find that crystals amplify my intentions in combating anxiety and that’s the goal. The more healing the better.
Working with crystals in my healing sessions, I have seen profound changes occur for my clients. Crystals support deep deep emotional healing. Healing on levels we never even knew existed. Not only do I witness the consciousness of crystals with my clients, I feel, see and embrace it in my own healing too! You have to walk your own talk.
Crystals have been used by civilization for centuries and harness powerful vibrations and energy fields. They can work in different ways to comfort and support those in need. Simply hold them in the palm of your hand during meditation, wear them on your person throughout the day (like your bra, hidden pockets in pants, or jewelry), and you can even place a crystal on or under your pillow or bed as you sleep at night. Truly, the many ways to use crystals are endless.
Below is a list of six crystals that work wonderfully to relieve anxiety. I hope you find this information useful and are able to use it to enhance your own life.
- Amethyst is a wonderful crystal to use to fight off anxiety. It is especially known for its peaceful, stabilizing, calming, balancing, and relaxing effects. It is a powerful crystal for cleansing negative energy, including anxiety. It is an especially psychic gemstone and can and works well for banishing the irrational thought anxiety may cause.
- Snowflake Obsidian is a crystal known for optimism, purity, balance, insight, protection, and truth. Since it works well at lifting the spirit and providing powerful doses of optimism it may help with anxiety as well. For many of us, anxiety is most likely to kick in when we are already in a dark and diminished mental state which makes Snowflake Obsidian a wonderful choice.
- Sodalite harnesses the power of harmony, truth, intuition, order, self-esteem, and logic. It is wonderful at boosting intuition and strengthening your resolve to live authentically. When we are at harmony and peace and feel truly comfortable with ourselves we are in an empowered state to combat anxiety. With less insecurity and doubt you will certainly experience a decrease in anxiety as well.
- Tiger’s Eye is another perfect crystal to use to combat anxiety. It can give you a wonderful boost of confidence, courage, and strength. It’s other qualities include a calming effect, strength to persevere and a sense of resilience. These wonderful powers can work together to give you a much needed boost of confidence that is sure to lessen your anxiety. This crystal is especially helpful in combating social anxiety.
- Lepidolite known as the “peace stone” has silver flecks in it known as lithium. Lithium is known for it’s anti-anxiety and anti-depressant healing effects and benefits. Because of this, it has very calming and and tranquil effects on it’s user. When the mind is quiet it is able to make the heart to mind connection.
- Howlite is a calming stone as it can help you to reduce your own levels of stress and anger. It will also protect against any anger or negativity that is directed towards you from another person. And because of its calming qualities, it is known to help reduce insomnia as it relieves, soothes, and unburdens an overactive mind.
If you’d like to learn more about healing with crystals or would like a crystal reading you can book a session here.
Thank you for reading and I hope you’re having a great start to 2023!
With Love + Crystals,