Spinach & Chive Fettuccine
Since I’ve been hitting you up with some awesome desserts and snacks I figured I’d hit you guys up with some healthy comfort food too! It has been raining and cold here (Brrr) so I needed something to warm up our insides otherwise we’d all be looking like frosty.
This pasta is ooh la la delicious and I’m all like “Did I just make that?” lol.
1 bag spinach and chive fettuccine (purchased from trader joe’s)
1/3 c extra virgin olive oil
5 garlic cloves, sliced
Juice from one lemon
Salt/Pepper to taste
1 tbsp coconut butter
2 tsp onion powder
1 1/2 tsp rubbed sage
Parsley & Oregano to your liking
1 c fresh spinach
1 c escarole
1 can white beans
- Prepare pasta as directed.
- In a large fry pan heat up the oil and garlic.
- Once the pasta is done drain well and add to the oil and garlic.
- While thats on low heat add in all the seasonings moving the pasta around frequently so it gets evenly absorbed by the sauce.
- In a separate pot heat up the beans. Do not overcook.
- Once heated, add them in with the pasta.
- Add spinach and escarole. The pasta will be so hot it will wilt them down but it will still hold nutritional value.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and ground black pepper. Enjoy!